- Walnuts are high in B vitamins, which can help you feel more energized. This enhances the weight-loss advantages.
- Walnuts include potent antioxidants like vitamin E, which help your skin appear healthy and smooth.
- Walnuts are high in important fatty acids, which might help with metabolism.
- Inflammation is the root cause of many illnesses, including diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis, atherosclerosis, and allergies. Because of its anti-inflammatory qualities, walnuts can be useful. Consuming walnuts on a daily basis may aid in the treatment of various disorders.
- In the nut family, walnuts are high in antioxidants and high in Omega-3 fatty acids. Because of this antioxidant increase, walnuts have been shown to reduce the risk of cancer.
One serving of walnuts is 1 ounce, or about 7 walnuts. A serving of walnuts has:
- 185 calories
- 2.5 grams of monounsaturated fat
- 1.7 grams of saturated fat
- 4.3 grams of protein
- 3.9 of carbohydrates
- 1.9 grams of fiber
- .7 grams of sugar